We are a full-service architectural & interior design firm offering a comprehensive suite of services that take commercial projects from inception to completion.
- Space Assessment: Issue an initial determination of the suitability of the location. Consider how the client’s requirements might be impacted by building & ADA code, historical category, owner/tenant restrictions and other site requirements.
- Field Verification: Survey the space and input the field measurements into AutoCAD to create “as-built” drawings. Calculate square footage as per BOMA standard and complete ADA verification.
- Space Planning: Develop a space plan that incorporates the needs of the client and requirements of the space and input them into AutoCAD. This plan is the basis for lease negotiations, pricing plans, and value engineering.
- On-site Hand Sketching / Test-fit: Meet broker and their client at the site to hand sketch a space plan on-the-spot. This service is unique to Ocio, and is utilized by property managers/brokers when touring properties with prospective tenants/buyers.
- Identity Development: Develop the concept that will drive the look and feel of the space.
- Interior Design: Select and/or custom-design all finishes, furnishings, equipment (FF&E), lighting and artwork.
- Perspective Renderings & Presentation Board: Develop perspective renderings, sketches and/or concept/finish boards to illustrate the design direction of the project. This allows the client to visualize the space before construction starts.
- Construction Drawings: Create working drawings for bidding, construction and permitting. When necessary, we pull from our network of engineering consultants (mechanical, electrical, plumbing, structural, food service, civil and landscaping). We can also coordinate the entire permit process from submittal to city approval of all drawings.
- Construction Administration: Work closely with contractor during construction to ensure successful and on-time project completion. Attend construction site meetings, respond to RFIs, review shop drawings and perform a detailed punch list at the final walk-through.